TK winner: "Thank you, Goal.com!" - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 10, 2010

TK winner: "Thank you, Goal.com!"

Turkish Airlines won the contest organized by the Egyptian Al-winning 2 tickets Clasico'ya Fouad Hashem, told us ... they live at Camp Nou'da

El Real Madrid 5-0 Barcelona Clasico'da yenebileceği, coach Pep Guardiola Barça'nın geçmemiştir probably not even the tip of your mind.

However, this gigantic match, winning the contest organized by Turkish Airlines won 2 tickets readers Fouad Hashem, before the match Goal.com 'his statements, "as a Barcelona Real Madrid I think 5 goals yeneceğimiiz. I hope this dream happen," he said.

These dreams came true Fouad Hashem, Mahmoud Maher Camp Nou'da experienced editors told Goal.com Arabia.

Goal.com - Barcelona, how was the trip?

Hashem - so much fun. Camp Nou'da to watch the match live on such an important moments of my life was one of the most important. Perhaps such an opportunity again in my life yakalayamayacağım.

Goal.com - Can you tell us about the atmosphere of the stadium?

Hashem - really an incredible atmosphere. But the most fun with moments of Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid and Barcelona fans after his witty cheering to see Ronaldo's pissed. But then he pushed Guardiola no unseemly making a move.

Goal.com - Match the way his mind was what?

Hashem - only one thing: "I keep the most important match of the team's stadium to watch the world go on. I hope Barcelona win in a different way," I'm happy of course this is also my wish to occur.

Goal.com - really a match indelible memories. Must have participated in the celebrations?

Hashem - a word, incredible! Already this yakışırdı such great supporters. Real Madrid players ıslıklanmaya began from the moment the field and never finished this. The most important thing in favor of his opponent under pressure. I also gave my support of course.

Goal.com - Barcelona demonstrated that the performance of the entire world watched with admiration. I live in the area you lived in, how do you analyze the game?

Hashem - Barcelona played really excellent. Self-confidence and faith in the players in this match hissedebiliyordunuz kazanacaklarına. Some of my friends think of me when I say Real Madrid and they laughed and went 5-0 yeneceğimizi. Now comes the match with me, my sister says they were forced to apologize to me.

Goal.com - Why 5-0? How could you be so sure?

Hashem - Barcelona, Real Madrid, yet because a number of goals scored last year 6. 5-0 There are two reasons for me to predict that. First Pep Guardiola'ya really trust, you know very well how to manage the team. The second is the level at Barcelona, Real Madrid, not yet. There are many star players but at the end of the match, we saw that none of the competitors do not have respect for.

Goal.com - Goal.com readers some of you who read this article only the new 'Octopus Paul can proclaim!

Hashem - in fact I said it estimated only when the dream. Barcelona's strong enough to do this because I thought it was, I went right on. Almost did not give a team like Real Madrid's position.

Goal.com - Barcelona this season, do you think koyabilecek embargo on all the cups?

Hashem - Of course. Looking through the eyes of the league championship final. I believe that would be in the Champions League winners.

Goal.com - What did you do after leaving Camp Nou'dan?

Long-term victory celebrated in the streets of Barcelona. Anlarıydı the most beautiful of my life.

Goal.com - What you do with Turkish Airlines from the United Arab Emirates, Spain, How was your trip?

Hashem - Barça'nın Just like the performance, until the end of the beginning was great! Turkish Airlines has organized everything perfectly. Also owe thanks to them.

Goal.com - Finally, Is there something you'd like to add?

Hashem - Goal.com especially to those who share my journey to Barcelona, the only one thank you. Turkish Airlines behold, my best friend who informed me contest Atef'e Salma'ya also would like to thank my sister, and accompany me. Finally: Barça Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment