Ride, SEE - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ride, SEE

Kemalpasa, Bozdag, Puddles, narcissus, saying Birgi haftasonumuzu GEZE still have the tradition has become geçirdik.Neredeyse GEZE; car model, renewal, family members, taking a ride where they want:) Dear kayınpederim until two weeks ago when you receive a new gallery in his car and asked me where I wanted View added, "if you want you to take Bozdag, plenty of photo material of interest to you." He plans to travel so I said my father two weeks before the second sevdiceğimin belliydi.Sağolsun father asks what I want my sons too, and I say that when I'm standing in flowing water, what When you see me a long time görüşemesek olur.Hepsi eyes full of mutual, of course, but very lucky bride vesselam bi, oh let's say hullo:)

My interest in photography was chosen because of me, but especially Bozdag Luckily the weather was not quite dark, and as we want, but plenty of photographs when soğuktu.Işık little fresh air, paid köftesinin taste, has a good view of snowy mountains, a few tiny photos hepimize.İşte;





PS: I could not place photos of the original boyutlatına diye.Eğer still have more photos to come across your path Bozdag necessarily falls on the way vendors (see last photo). If these places cottage cheese, butter, dried beans, highly recommended if you want to photograph a woman ederim.Ha If you say you would like to eat pancakes warm as his aunts there, very tasty potato pancakes, I ate it:))
Get plenty of joy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment