Released in the last Fridays 'Hunting Season' running record. Watching film, acting Cem Yılmaz through internet forums gave full marks. - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Released in the last Fridays 'Hunting Season' running record. Watching film, acting Cem Yılmaz through internet forums gave full marks.

And directed by Yavuz Turgul senaristliğini his 'Hunting Season' first three days of entry into impressions viewed by 390 thousand people. Thus Turgul other films' bully 'and' Heart Yarası'nın was past the first three digits of a daily times. Sener Sen, Cem Yılmaz, Okan Yalabık and starring Melissa Sözen 'Hunting Mevsimi'ni Cem Yılmaz Oscar'lık audience through the Internet sites highlighted in a performance çıkardığına. Here's the audience, cinemas. com and beyazperde.com 'opinions expressed in the forums ...

Let OSCAR CEM

ENJOY: Sener Sen respectfully in front of the lean. I think the living legend of Turkish cinema ... Other players were given the right roles. But Cem Yılmaz I need to keep separate. Obviously, after such a serious role in comedy films so successful çıkaracağını expecting.

HARAPTAR: Cem Yılmaz, under another director, who is the only player in terms of being alone was great. I think someone should give this man an Oscar.

FERİTAK: every frame of the film in a separate fine. While watching this film, which also will like or not a forecast. Cem Yılmaz for his performance in this film have made the ceiling ..

DRİNPORT: Cem Yilmaz, acting in this film beyond its past. I re-filmed the movie with bated breath for the second time I'll go and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment