Prime Minister calls for confidential account Kılıçdaroğlu'ndan - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 3, 2010

Prime Minister calls for confidential account Kılıçdaroğlu'ndan

CHP Administrator Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu Wikileaks'in in the information published, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan for the 'bank accounts' as alleged, "Dear Mr Erdogan desire, if you desire your own will know that something is needed, apply to banks in Switzerland, any and the public to share this article on whether to take an account. What could be more natural than that? No need to shout and call, "he said.

Kılıçdaroğlu renewed the official web site, the CHP held a press conference due to the opening presentation and publication.

About 22 million Internet users in Turkey, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, the CHP to reach this audience, it is very important for them to transfer their thoughts reported.

And users' opinions of the site is a lot of innovation here, indicating that CHP leader yazabileceklerini Kılıçdaroğlu said could be reached here in his own Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Kılıçdaroğlu, descriptions, and then answered questions from journalists.

"Wikileaks documents that finger in the direction of Israel have a description. What is the idea of the CHP on this issue? "On a question that Kılıçdaroğlu, said:

"The CHP is on approach, the documents do not refute any organ. There are allegations that documents. Some very serious allegations, which he claims responsibility for the answers to give people fits. He was also said that already. Explanation can be done to the satisfaction of the public, in the face of these claims. No country can control the Internet in peace appeared to be a field. Now it may be possible to document information in and around the world to the internet. Political power in the opposition needs to be done within a certain responsibility to these documents, the information approach. If any of them false information to the public, "yes they are wrong 'able to say."

Kılıçdaroğlu, "Does the Prime Minister's explanation was satisfactory for you?" Shape the question gave the following response:

"Was a claim about me. I was in Turkey in the form of my talent that I was involved in Germany. I went with that day, that hour flight from Ankara to Istanbul THY THY article I'm going to prove that I bought and I've shared with the public. I'm on the plane at that time proved. Dear prime minister in the request, if you desire, of course, will know their own thing, apply to banks in Switzerland writing as to whether to take any account and share it with the public what could be more natural than this. No need to shout and call. I cried at that time you called? And much more outrageous allegations, accused. Mr. Prime Minister, 'the claims of CHP have, we're sorry for them,' he says. So for those of us in the past had. Have you ever felt sorry I wonder Mr. Prime Minister? "

Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu expressed himself about the allegations brought to a television channel, after the court decision that they took the news to express disclaimer, "But the news was released again for the second time interval after a period of time and even suffered from a logo on the back. Where was this government, then, where was upset people? Where were they when we lynched, "he said.

CHP Chairman Kılıçdaroğlu on a question with Deniz Baykal, and Onder Sav görüşmediğini yet, but will talk, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment