Julian Assange'ın elindekileri no intention to hide. For example, at the moment when the economy in the world of correspondence about Bank of America's largest internet sızacağı wonder. Welcome to the sızdırmaları yesterday, for instance, the markets had not taken seriously, and never even had a rise in bank stocks.
But he said the big companies will release information at the beginning and think about the names being published Wikileaks'in?
Legend of the Pirelli calendar at the premiere in Moscow, just as the Italian special meeting in a room of journalists who have found ourselves in the Pirelli Chairman Marco Tronchetti Provera meeting.
I and my journalist friend, Korcan decision. Provera, the Pirelli calendar before the Italian reporters that the issue gave information about the growth figures were more WikiLeaks.
Pirelli Chairman of the secret correspondence published WikiLeaks'in Everyone was wondering what you think. Korcan decision, the reflections of the world economy and smooth İtalyancasıyla WikiLeaks'in large companies such as Pirelli asked about whether a leak.
Replied that many self-Provera.
'What I'm saying here, the same panel, telling its own şirketimdeki meeting. Hidden doors do not have anything. " Personally, I was comfortable voicing Provera, Pirelli emphatically said that they are very open to meeting a company.
But of course the day after tomorrow in the business world under the influence of the diplomatic community, who also receives a şaşırmayacağını was added.
Russia to sell hard rubber!
Let us come to Turkey this year, 20 percent of Pirelli's growing investment in Russia about the developments in the factory.
Pirelli is the largest investment in Turkey Turkey adversely affect your investment in Russia was worried about. As a result, 200 million euros in Russia, such as the Pirelli soyunuyor a great investment.
But I'm learning that the Pirelli Turkey Trade Director Mete Ekin's high rate of customs duty applied to imports in Russia for Turkey to be competitive in a market already is not the case.
The effect of this is already going through the Pirelli tire production in the country.
Also I think high-tech tires factory in Izmit went to a completely different way. Think about it as I wrote before, only to be produced in Turkey initiated the Formula 1 tires, Pirelli tires in Izmit is producing a full 3 years, all World Rally Championship.
No comments:
Post a Comment