Oray Eğin'den 'Eat each other' - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 3, 2010

Oray Eğin'den 'Eat each other'

Expelled from Party newspaper, the author of the newspaper's publication coordinator, Yildiray Ogur Önder Aytaç is an interesting comment came from the twitter Eğin'den Oray fight: "Eat one another"

"... Everyone easily caught fire supporters to fight 'Ergenekon' mentality is now engaged in tagging each other ..." Oray Egin he begins his article, expelled from Party Leader newspaper and the newspaper's publication coordinator Aytac Yildiray Oğur fight the corner of tutuştuğu carried twitter. Moreover, in relation to the Ergenekon investigation used by the newspaper one day and used the phrase frequently criticized Headline: "Eat one another"

Here is the pen Önder Aytaç Eğin'in Yildiray Oğur'a "unconscious," said the article:

Journalist Ahmet Altan AGENT WHO?
"I went to the media to fight," said Oray Egin, though still a mutual need for continued actions implied by the name Ahmet Altan corner who does not smoke. But it was not written by the journalist, who as we explain Gazeteciler.com:

Evening Newspaper Oray Egin corner of the letter dated 17 November 2006 "Still the Girl!" he wrote, and "Balçiçek Pamir, Charles Aznavour 'Jewish' people thought. Moreover, although the French education.
Lapsus sanması Aznavour Jewish or not mixing, the product is a serious error of logic ... "he wrote.
"Party, the former police Onder Aytac, author of Party Yildiray Oğur'a 'Ergenekon' he attacked ... Ogur, police tutelage complains, police conspiracy against the Party established: Moreover, the authors of their own through her boyfriend!
Or heads of mixed ... Or none of the professional basis of seniority, the infrastructure is not so easy to blame each other ...

The same captain is now the enemy of water cut-offs of the lightest words, smokers 'Şuursuzluk' do not say?

"Anzavur JEWISH!"

Yesterday ... I liked the article very Ahmet Altan He also questions the Party journalism 'one' çatmış: 'Both the MIT administrators that your agent to explain the MIT, and you' journalists' tape of the interview under the guise of newspaper before the MİT gonna do, gonna do as well as spying, as well as others suçlayacaksın ajanlıkla. "

Altan is not a name, so I would not be right to say that at some target. 'Jewish Aznavour' I guess I'll say that given the hint ...
To stand back and laugh at a few steps from the sight of this scene I'm watching the fight. 'Eat each other,' I can not without the slogan! "

No comments:

Post a Comment