Observatory's first month - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Observatory's first month

Active does not seem like much, but in Ankara Observatory halkgünleri by appointment from the community have a lot. Observatory director, Mario, this observatory tours, history, and the observatory is considered an important part of telling Astroparkı arrivals, hand verdiğince gezdiriyor weather conditions. Do you like Mario a lot of PhD students participates in these trips. In fact, there's no reason not to participate further. For example, a business in Turkey is not mandatory for such people to come through the sense of helping people can go on stage in a comfortable way. But as well as extra help for students who are in a trivial amount of money.

Unnecessary in most meteorites and comets at the university here in Turkey, worked for the major issues among the people here, this issue has become a hobby in a way, I think a lot of time ayırabileceğimi. Geminid meteor shower will take place on December 13. I suggest the organization of an observatory for this event, do you like Mario. The next few karşılaşmamızda and is expressed in various meetings, happy to see my sahiplendiğimi. Generally, the ideas put forward in this kind of activity, but as I understand it remains unclaimed after. Many events held in Ankara during student years, still iligli meteorlarla even the tiny hand books about them was prepared. Mario talking about it, wants to turn our booklet of English, telling uyarlayabileceğimi here, is very happy again.

Observatory for the computer to set up something every time you have to go all the computers Sıska'ya boss. If you have photoshop on my computer licensed to establish an observatory you'd like. However, I recommend the Gimp and photoshop will use what you ask for. Most people actually do with the simple things in Word, thumbnail features, such as Photoshop to use big programs he adds. A meteor was going to the Observatory, and the images in the booklet telling you what I need to prepare photoshopa but does not look like much without consulting satisfied, photoshopla'll tell a few process. Says the need for us to buy right then, but I'll have a look. Has not been retrieved already purchased just for this job, I do not have the reception at least try learning the Gimp, then I'll call another does not. 2 days out of passes, says the program bought me the skinny. I can not believe. Men pay £ 200 for a booklet about 10-12 pages at a time.
I learn later that they want because most people do not prepare much Sıska'dan just does not do any work, and they çıkartıyormuş difficulty. Anlattığımda this event, you must be effected fairly Sıska'yı they say. Adobe's universities and the students would like to take advantage of the discount with the skinny on me and save the program. There is a real photoshop is no longer licensed to Step! Both the 27 "screen, use! E in this case, all the images in the booklet will belong to me I guess. Because Mario is a simple search on the internet as a result of the copyrights to the use of the images had told me was worried about the emergence of a problem. Well here enjoy to use photoshop a nice opportunity!

In the meantime, even over This is my first. Salary received! (Yes I wear glasses while working, because my ass is reading a computer screen.)

Responsible for security management of computers and the observatory, grumpy, grumpy old Cef, the husband bringing me a flower in a vase. Zerrincim'den "new business get better," the flowers. Lilies Wonderful! Kocamanlar! And they smell wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment