Nothing is like before ... - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 3, 2010

Nothing is like before ...

What a beautiful sister lafımızdın you Fahrenheit!

But what is often consumed quickly. However, here among us!



***



First, after much liked Susurluk "Nothing ever be the same to say".

Everything is the same then?

Most thousands of lifes on the "Great Earthquake" also believed.

I was watching a dislocation, the people, government, government, military, first communion, known under the solemn beat of confidence in the institutions ...

Nice cheeky, opportunistic, looter, spoiler, even among each other, faith, confidence and their love was watching swell.

What I tell a lie, a kind of "commune" iklimiydi. BECAME for your own self-ruling people.

Wreckage from each hand, shaking the warmth of solidarity and brotherhood.

My heart trembled in the heat of August.

"One nation wakes up," he thought so.

Umutlandım brand-new structures can come too.

Against authority, individual sacrifice, social organization, internal solidarity, self-horizon look at who knows what dreams I set structures.



***



Last, the former director of memorable films of the media, "John Lennon, Imagine" had been quoted.

What is missing, no stump, no whistle!

Self "Lennonvari dreamer" to declare, just "You may say that I'ma dreamer" (you can say that, I have a vu) stars and the tone sprinkle lay sere.

However, even in the next verse yazmamıştı; had heard, perhaps not at all felt: "But I'm only one" that was either: "But I'm not the only one." Then, "I hope one day join us" and so was not even care!

War, occupation, oppression, lynching, one dedicated to the property owners "hayalperestliği" "selfish" was perhaps eyin: Everyone dreams of the dream itself its own!

That after the earthquake, "Ours" in the dream could have been but never was single!



***



Big economic crisis like that: Nothing ever be the same!

Did it, Do not! Otherwise, no ...

It seemed the same again, and was a lot of liquidation.

After September 11 happened, the world is always a mouth, "Nothing like before ..." he cried.

Well Fahrenheit sister, you are old, we grow old and have grown children ... The world has changed as well, and has not changed! One new position is filled, the old ruined a full circumstances.



***



Now the "information age kusmukları to" mess was buried.

And by listening, watching, using the "information" sülüklüğü; and gathered "information" being seviyesizliği ...

Both the writers he pespayeliği content, subject matter and those who print and disgrace!

Both the display format, and is hidden pollution.

Tepişen making love with each other and all the hideous faces of the authorities!

Friend, ally, buddy, accompanying, those listed comrade, contrived politeness, menial allegiance, nylon styles, authoritarian kirlerinin, bloody pus in the canalization of the people of domination.

Fahrenheit Oh Sister!

Kirleriyle çürütüp boğanlar, decompose and drowns in its own grime does, let me know where.

Just "Imagine" here! One imagined a dream, a hope.

Multi-Might be the hardest, even though you know that you're not alone either, so there.

One thing I'll ask Sister Fahrenheit:

Are You an anarchist!









Embassy poverty, politics Safahat



Diplomacy, journalism ... a lot of changes, at least, "different" things happen now.

But in power, the AKP will be a lot I think.

How much unity and togetherness mention that you would have a minimum of two AKP.

"Cankaya wars" no more "republican" dayatmacı living on the judiciary, army, bureaucracy, between the university and this ruling is not itself "democratic, conservative, death buddy" who live to be between!

Advice and purge before the election ...

"Wiki informers" What cleaning ... "bother us" in the leak ...

Who is man who, who, some karaladı the scoreboard.

Nothing like that ever be the same exact job!

Each metal day comes, gets tired!

Each day comes the body, yamulur!

Each day comes spine, broken!

Every mortal day comes, disperse!

No comments:

Post a Comment