Goals and the contribution made by the team as soon as the yellow-Alex who won the hearts of the fans who experienced players and great support from them, "I loved Turkey very much. Contribution and success in the team is appreciated. I need not install certain sentences, but can I stay in Turkey for a long time in football, "he said.
Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe derby comparing the PSG-Marseille derbisiyle Senegalese striker, "In France, the fans are not allowed to go to away games. I can easily say tension is high in Turkey compared to France. Marseille also has a very fervent fan base. But fans in Turkey, the contribution of the team more. Is a more lush sound of fans in Turkey, "he said.
Responding to the question about the tactical approach Aykut Kocaman Niang, "Hocamızın have a solid understanding of defense. But I do not want a defensive game sergilememizi. Oynamamızı and we always attack the ball effectively to his important, "he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment