Goodbye Dubai - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye Dubai

Ayse Arman, lived in Dubai for seven years before leaving behind a farewell letter wrote. And the text, with photographs by Arman stunning Dubai Elele'nin published in the January issue. That farewell letter ...

Arman AYŞE FAREWELL exposure (PHOTO-GALLERY)

Dubai, for me the importance of London. One is born, one of the "born again" place. This is, I married my mother that the family, which I have built my tight friendships, most importantly, where I find myself ...

Yes, this is ugly, this artificial city, has made me incredibly peaceful and happy. Became my shelter. After 7 years, leaving a little blue.
London, young want to escape from the city. Her countryman, as the cover I wanted to throw the big city, scratching, hold on, achieve ...
From the age of 18 in Istanbul. In those years, an uneasy pleasure for me to Istanbul. Meant that 11 different home, different 11 key. The personalities of the world, but the sugar evleriydi lift, cold. Always remained missing something, something to reach Istanbul. He looked like living in homes where I live, but the actual gazeteydi. Media Towers from 20 to 30 during the day of my life, passed the night in Beyoğlu. That the main theme of the years, my lovers, despite the "lonely" ... It was nice, but people come for a moment, another wants to ride the train. Non-slippery floors looking ...

At that time, even I, me, what the village is what I thought the town! Nor presume to start a family or something! Let me try to, jobs dalayım, kurcalayayım him, put out of it and I take them orgasmic pleasure. Being a housewife in the kitchen do wonders, someone take responsibility, to be equivalent, be a mother, my concepts were not approached me. Moreover, was an attempt at marriage, but did not separate homes ... Did not last.

ADAM AND THE BEAUTIFUL SECRETARY OUTPUT meet me

And then ... He was a nice looking man before me, darling. I came to this city after her. Do not be fooled you so "cool" can stand, "Ha, ha Dubai, what difference does that make Istanbul" diyebildiğime ... Three and a half throwing in fear! Also, Hıncal Uluç warnings: "Ayse is over! Does the remote control journalism? "I'm down to admit it to myself," This must stop, must stop here! "I said.

I do not like when I first saw in this city, let me tell you a lie. But I liked that guy. He sakinleştirendi storms in me, but me ... I also like the bırakandı Both onundum I, and my own ...

Left me free ... I do not like anyone in my life like I do it. Do not think I live a quiet thing, for me, Omar "passion name" is a sweet that is not pink, dark red kopkoyu. Behind the socks söküğü seemed, everything is so fast that it ...

Sheikh Zayed Road on the first page you see in this city, "assigns the vessel", all the way out there. Caddedeydi office, he has my love, we are also home to the minutes we'd a nearby hotel. I liked to wait for him to come to work. This is a new feeling for me, connect to one, wait for it ...

NAME WRITTEN ON MY NECK ALYA aboard JOINED

Dilek Tezel Then came into my life, okurumdu, was my friend, introduced me to other friends there. We have the Colonial. I was welcomed with great heat. Yonca'yla (author of The Butterfly, hurriyet.com.tr and four-leaf Yonca'sı Elele'nin) I met there, when she was pregnant yet Cem Aslan. Cem Aslan later and closer to Alya to flirt!

Rose, Tümay, Aysen, other Wishes, Ceylan Lale always friends of those days. He was born in incredibly tight friendships. Alya each patient at home with me, this my friends can not forget dikilişlerini ready, is not possible. I can not forget the tips I get from Yonca'dan.

Then we moved house. Came Mete, Mete Övür, at that time a young architecture talebesiydi more, then a renowned architect, was in Istanbul, have done with this house. My mother, Mete, I can not forget the curtains asışımızı. Gradually, consisted of a home ...

And I was pregnant. So do I, "Dubai," said the public "Beware!" I say, "It's very fertile place, just stay pregnant!" I had a wonderful pregnancy. I passed the magical paths. I loved every moment. Fell in love with my girl again. And my daughter gave birth to you. In fact, there was no need but I got married here in Dubai, had no way of being otherwise, got married. Do Not bad is it? Never. Then Allen joined us. Name, my neck writing Alya, hair, phone cord Alya ...

Yardımcılarımız each other was sweet. My life is colorful, şenlendi. İnoka, Justin Smith, Mine and Necla. Necla, let go days of the course, he met the German Ralf'e fell in love with salsa, married, now in Germany, five months pregnant ...

WHO CAME, WHO WAS

7 years in a huge ... Who came, who have passed ... Sexy Nadine side neighbor knocked at the door one day, "I want to be friends with you," he said. Soni. We had fun, laughed a lot together. Maceralarımızı time to time we shared with you.

And then the Miracles, Miracles Calendar Gay. He knew the people I feel fortunate for the tremendous myself. My most intimate friends was one of the Miracles. Our daughters' best friend "was, Lila-Apr and Alya triple integral. Demet'le adventures in Istanbul was made with the story of a turban. Never leave me alone. When you need help, he always yakınlardaydı. I went to Istanbul, where Alya're supposed to stay? Either or Tuba'da Demet'te or Yonca'da. This is not the logistics support, it never tamamlayamazdım 7 years as a journalist working in Istanbul ...

Pam, Miracles, Alfalfa, Aysen and of course the wonderful trips we went to many times their husbands. Nearby countries. With our children. We drank like crazy, laughed like crazy. Aysen Bryan's house and never miss the Christmas meal. All these people are important to me enormous, "new life" are now. helter-skelter right job while continuing my life, "escape" are now ...

In the meantime, I worked like maniacs. Airplanes, aircraft, aircraft ... Interviews, interviews, interviews ... New fears have made, such as airplane phobia ... But to deny the absurd, I threw a lot of good work in the signature. So happening, asked for everything happening ...

I Dubai's sun, I've always liked the city's scattered throughout the desert sands. But the beautiful people of every city, different. Girmeseydi these people I mentioned in my life, for me, "almost an endless construction site" could even be in Dubai.

Yesterday I came home, for example, the plane landed with Betül Hanim, no food at home and Friday to raise urgent business needs, I looked in the refrigerator has a beautiful beans and artichokes, have brought the Tuba ...

All of the girls here, especially Aysen, my brother got married they did much, they thought every detail, every major stock and nazırdılar losin my day. Then Nukhet ... My school, "the cookie lady," such as allowing women algılanmamı! The world's most beautiful cake, make cookies, children's author's name, I will take you distribute, Parsa toplardım. Is Less pulled Nukhet çilemi!

I took my life HERE CLEAN

I'm here, I've cleared my life ... Sakinledim, Duruldum ... Came to faith in myself ... I owe a lot to my colleagues here in Dubai and, through me a better man, was released.

I actually did not do anything without permission from him in my life ... But it is not in fact photographs of Ayse Arman'la, another woman, married to Ayse Alya'nın mother knows that.

Cem and Usman have two days shooting the shots when you shop at home, you've taken place. Opening photograph luggage, suitcase I put my magazines. Wicker chair on the beach, eating wicker chair tavşanımız Hımm'ın arms. Burj Khalifa went second or third pages for the photos. The world's tallest building, led by Tom Cruise in the movie. There is a night dress on me, Katie was the Arab, Omar, an Arab outfit as a gift over there. You have everything that we shot may play ...

Never mind the city looks so peaceful ... Night life is also awfully tight, clubs, bars ... But I most of this within 7 years of "life in the neighborhood" of love, evil protected world like a small, simple lives like that. going to come to Dubai for business trips or short holidays, like me, who live here do not allow such perceptions.

Osman Cem and when it comes, my dear "Still shooting?" He said. "Yes," I said. "Do not stop feeding your soul this side of the famous request," he said. "Yes," I said. "And what do ..." he said.

But now the time to return ...

I hope I can build such a life in Istanbul, a home we can find our feet değeceği soil.
Well, of course Alya'nın tavşanımız sister Maribel and also coming with us.
And I say leave the last word here ... Dubai, thank you ...

AGENDA ELELE'DEN

Hand in Hand magazine, January issue of the three different color options to its readers in the 2011 agenda is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment