Pop-rock/electro-pop and alternative rock album with producer Nellee Hooper and Toby Gad-style pieces. If the first single from the album Let's Be Friends ... Before I Do not Think About It, If I Did not Have You pop hits such as the young artist recorded a new album Fight or Flightta repertoire, alternative / indie rocka expanded the case. In addition, exciting dance / electro-pop rhythms of this remarkable album, listen to high energy!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Emily Osment new album Fight or Flight Published
Pop-rock/electro-pop and alternative rock album with producer Nellee Hooper and Toby Gad-style pieces. If the first single from the album Let's Be Friends ... Before I Do not Think About It, If I Did not Have You pop hits such as the young artist recorded a new album Fight or Flightta repertoire, alternative / indie rocka expanded the case. In addition, exciting dance / electro-pop rhythms of this remarkable album, listen to high energy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment