Does not keep the brain functioning germ - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 3, 2010

Does not keep the brain functioning germ

WORLD once more if I want to be a very beautiful and very stupid. If you have something like that, is the reincarnation of the goal post. Gur, as flaxen, flying yellow hair, I would like to this time, the natural yellow version of this ... I'll look stupid idiot put up around the waist. "Today kalktıııım, it sooona, manicure gittiiiim, it soona, geldiiiim home," I want to tell you tempomu daily life!

I want to be one of a little stagnant. No, no head, no one working perfectly, my brother, tell it knows it. Himself, and lay on the bed at night, "Offff'm done again today," tired enough to say, it does not matter how busy can keep. Otherwise, the mind is collecting garbage. Anxiety, stress, proclaims the sovereignty of thought, make brooder ...

Facebook in a little idle sıyrılıp thick, the brain finds self-redundant Occupations. This breaks my brain gnawing issue germs! Maybe I'm crazy, I do not know!

This combination of cleaning disease were not there would not face me. Maybe a problem from the family. Without exception, a child with loose once in a generation as a child, a thoroughness perhaps futile, I do not know. But at this answer the cinema and theaters in the back seat of your head comfortably yaslayıp çıkarabiliyor Do you enjoy the show, or how to shampoo your hair when you go home köpürteceğinizin dream of installing?!

In these times increase in interest in cleaning, disinfectant carry in my bag in the expanding collection of materials: paper toilet seat covers, toilet seat cover fısfıslar disinfecting wet wipes ... Collection is the last part of the gym equipment such as elliptical bike places a hand-held spray disinfect the pen ... Like sports, occupied a significant portion of the claim of my life, and he is standing in my bag.

Burhan slow to get aware of the process of converting Altıntop'a. Return to normal, take the street to eat bagels, do not wash my hair, ran after every movie theater I have to wait for the mind to focus on other places ...

No comments:

Post a Comment