"I still have so many things to say and share that ... I owe gratitude to wake up to music every day. World on a corner where people live as long as I want to hear, and I'll be here ... Will sing, play and write what you hear, "Cyndi Lauper
'She Bop', 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' and 'Time After Time' classics such as the '80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper recall, in a glittering 25 years and worldwide album sales exceeding 30 million after the 57th of the age blues celebrates album.
"It's an album I want to do for years. All of these beautiful songs and great musicians were selected very carefully because I admired them for life. Allen Toussaint'in 'Shattered Dreams' part of the touch keys on the keyboard for a very special, I realized that what we are doing, "said Lauper creative spirit after so many years proves yitirmediğini Blues'la 12th studio album, almost re-born in Memphis.
Cyndi Lauper, and blues standards recorded by Memphis-style, and sang the album worthy of the name of the legendary names of species, Ann Peebles, Allen Toussaint and the legendary guitarists John Lang and BB worked King'le.
For years the feminist struggle for LGBT rights Cyndi Lauper album 'Wild Women Do not Have the Blues' piece he dedicated his life wanted to greet this struggle. For LGBT individuals in 2007, Erasure, The B-52s, The Indigo Girls, Deborah Harry and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts album released in 1986, organized by names like the bringing together of the same name 'True Colurs' complementary Lauper tour last spring, the Lady Gaga'yla together, the MAC Viva Glam campaign to women all over the world with HIV / AIDS, providing education about the virus was one of the ambassadors.
Cindi Lauper released in 1983, 'She's So Unusual' best new artist category titled debut album introduced the name of the award. At the same album, her first album, the title of top ten lists, brought the first woman to put five single'ını. Over the years, singer, musician, actor and author of many award-winning identity Lauper, so far, 13 Grammy Awards, 2 Emmy, two American Music Awards, 7 American Video Award nominations and 18 MTV Awards.
Artists in the following intervals, Simon & Schuster recently working on a forthcoming autobiography. Naive released in Europe in September with the 'Memphis Blues' now AK Music in Turkey through.
No comments:
Post a Comment