Bahşişten a sufferer - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bahşişten a sufferer

Famous comedian Ata Demirer, society put on the head berberlerine

Social networking site Twitter with loyal users Demirer, barber the emotional issue of dialogue and a humorous tongue tip shared on Twitter.

Berberini neglected for a long time on my site that tells him that the Berbers and Demirer, "Berberimin is jealous of me today, I noticed. Gidememiştim but one set is 1 month slaughtered. Insist someone else asked, why? Telling you, 'Abby, sometimes I say, we've been forced to set kolayımıza is coming." Yes, I said okay, but something felt sorry yaa ... " wrote a humorous form of a twit.
Demirer said the issue of wearing the head tip kuaförlerindeki Society, "the most despicable that I berberinde Society subject matter of the tip, a customer does not tip ... I mean ... in the end, a child and put them on the door. Giving in to him .. take up pants. Elevator if there a child, or tip him ... " wrote in the form of a twit.

No comments:

Post a Comment