Aziz Yildirim no father .. - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Aziz Yildirim no father ..

Fenerbahce star Roberto Carlos, the world returned to the land of uniform after wearing the yellow team's president Aziz Yildirim and Alex who spoke about many issues ..

He went to the hotel (handcuffed party), took images of the president. One single call asks, "Were you there?" "No," he said, if the CD gösteriyormuş.
Not pay these fines, but no one gave us a fine.
Aziz Yildirim, not my father. How to make one can interfere. Acted as a father, not as President. Mixed up our private lives.

There was a constant pressure and the pressure was affecting everyone in the team.

10:00 am Wednesday morning .. Havalimanı'ndayım Ataturk. Flight tickets to Brazil on one hand, the other hand there are also travel suitcase.

Three days ago, "Let's go to Brazil" did not believe they say. But right now heading to the door to No. 214. Narrow sıkışacak time I know this trip. Long-term, but who knows, if you look at the meet old friends there. I got on the plane. 6 hours of sleep after the last 13-hour journey I arrived in Sao Paolo. Long-travel, and the 4-hour time difference between Turkey and Brazil because of the sick. I fell asleep soon after settling in the hotel again. Wake up in the morning, doing things with my eyes how useful in Sao Paolo on behalf of Turkey Consulate in Sao Paolo Stock Rose and other friends that I witnessed in the lobby waiting for me. Muhabbetten a little after we went to a steak restaurant. Perfect after a feast, a man who knew Roberto Carlos'll go into training team Corinthians, Carlos said he expects us to.

I found one time in Turkey a chance to briefly interview with a Brazilian football player to talk in their own country. I went to visit Brazil in trade would be done!

This is how the workout!
Carlos Club Corinthians us the gate of the camp facilities karşılattı. We had just begun training facilities when we entered. At the same time I met an army of media. I counted, there was a full 25 press tool. "Why are there so many journalists?" I asked. Next to me and my friends in Brazil is the end of the season will determine the champion of the games will be played on Sunday, he said. Anyway we started to follow workout. Indeed, Brazil is doing the training I have witnessed. 1.5 hour-long session, do not understand what they believe. I 'wonder if this is the end of the season trying to light' I think, every workout buddy next to me told me it passed.

Everything would have expected the President to
"I've been happy in Turkey. I would like to stay. But the amateurish management and continuous strained environment upsets me.

TURKEY Fenerbahce in my opinion, I'm an amateur mentality ruled the other. Turkey, in fact I was so happy. I wanted to stay too. But the amateurish style of management, salaries late lie, constantly strained environments, the President and I am very upset that the attitude of managers. Continuing the President (Saint Lightning) waited for approval. While waiting to take flight for a friend, his wife, his tension was reflected in the next match. I always had them. I was receiving the tickets myself. Seeing my friends have not been any request in this tension. Something needs to be given for the decision, waiting for the head of all units, Aziz Yildirim.

Yes, but what we prove that oteldeydim
WE are not slaves. Everyone has a life of its own according. A term that certain much-discussed topic (handcuffed to a luxury hotel sex party) did not fall on our agenda. We as players we had that event, the reactions we have seen, the subject is closed. The next day we looked at the normal antrenmanlarımıza and maçlarımıza. Accused, the leader was named as friends. This subject I never did not. So that, the President, the player called and the hotel entrance çıkışlarımızı my friends, shows images of the king's apartment until you hear the introduction. President directly, "Were you there?" He soruyormuş, "No," he said when putting the CD, "Look, you're there," diyormuş. For one thing, this behavior is so wrong. Fines has been lost; funny rakamlardı. These figures are already not pay anyone. The Chairman called me for some reason did not kasettekileri. Subject kapanmalıydı but it was still wrong.

Yes, she gathered in the hotel room. What you can prove that? We sat inside, perhaps with friends, tea, coffee drank. Come on, let them prove you're something else!

I also know that some of the stories
I and my friends also know that some of the stories. I put this issue to the point of this speech. I tell stories I know about the President out. I meddle in this work. Everyone's private life to herself. The President's private life, which naturally will be interested in him. But I come out one day what it argued in the media, nor anywhere else. In fact, images of a private club and the president in the interim that we would sue for. Then I forgot about the work we looked at antrenmanlarımıza.

Zico hançerlendi
Zico was very successful for me. Claims of money, lived with her brother talk about the President, and finally prompted to work from early morning until late evening to come and ropes broke. For me, Zico, Aragones and a very different was the name Daum'dan. However, some colleagues in the team did not support as needed. Standing behind him, seeing the plans and the support ropes broke. Zico, Fenerbahce lost in that period I think not. Zico had stayed, then the compensation is not so much in the two-coach, Zico will make a much more advanced gidebilecektik transfers. Maybe I would have stayed and I would Fenerbahce football goodbye.

Daum my face, back and another said another
I'm not back in the team played no. After the incident in a few amateurish, Daum me behind my back, but another to behave consistently seviyormuşçasına speech is very easy. Spare never meant to stay. Difficulties and delays when such payments, I decided to leave. Daum hot one day, one day act as the iceberg, this decision became effective. Also, everyone's affected me in the squad, wearing out in the landing outlets.

G. Saray 's also come in Besiktas
One year to go to the U.S. for 1.5 years or more after their stay at Corinthians'ta here to begin to act, and specifies the back antrenörlüğe Brazilian star, "Galatasaray, Besiktas, Trabzonspor, or can I work in," he said.

Corinthians'ta the biggest clubs in Brazil's Roberto Carlos played in the past few years being played Fenerbahce in the future, Galatasaray or Besiktas Trabzonspor could not prevent the said task. 2.5 years to play more football, people who expressed plans to coach after the Brazilian star is, he continued:
"Every place I go sevildim. People who made me the crown of the head. Like to thank everyone. Corintians'ta play football for another year. Have offered the United States. A year later, I'll go there. After playing soccer in the United States will leave for 1.5 years. I want to allocate time for my wife and kids for a while. Then, of course, football kopmayacağım. Trainer courses written, between the world's best coaches I want to enter.

Terms are subject to change
Fenerbahce played football. I really like supporters. You always kept on hand. But I'm a forgotten professional. I do not know what the conditions indicates that after 2.5 years. Turkey coach can do in the future. Potentially, there is the power of money and supporters. You look, the day will be teacher in Galatasaray. Perhaps Besiktas. I never 'do what Galatasaray Besiktas, Trabzonspor, nor do the teaching' do not call. I can not say ... "

F. Garden from there I'll take 1 million euros
THAT moment davalıyız FIFA'da with Fenerbahce. Last dear friends a very good manager knows, there are 1 million euro take. It cost me nothing to me. After terminating the call on behalf of the rights of the articles of one-sided attempt found themselves. Ödetmediğimi conversation I told them the price testimonial coming from Real Madrid.

"At halftime I can cancel the contract unilaterally," I said. Me, "No you can not," replied. But I did. FIFA decided to give this subject. I also eat the penalty for one-sided agreement feshettiğim maybe, but I'll take my money also. But I was shown while you consider the difference between the attitude and the attitude shown leaving.

Miss Turkey
Roberto Carlos's first words after the conversation that we train the Corinthians, "Turkey very much miss" was. Brazilian soccer player, his friends, as well as dishes and a very wistful Reina. Carlos, "a photo shoot, but it significantly," I say, "Take me in your lap, have them photograph" was the answer. Of course I did not break it!

Carlos Coca-Cola!
Fenerbahce, who tercümanlığımı while Robert (Sönmez) very good man. I still see you. A very good and the wise man. Never forget me one day, "Coca-Cola Carlos," he said. When they asked what you mean, "Coca-Cola is recognized around the world and how dependent you are you're doing. The world knows you, so you wore was called Coca-Cola, "he said. I liked this a lot. Indeed, what I'm thinking of a different feature. Very lucky, thank God.

Dentinho, Elias and Bruno makes a lot of work in Turkey
THAT moment that our team has three names, from Turkey in the play oynasalar. Turkey likely to football, supporters will be happy names. Dentinho very classy, for example, a player to very useful. In addition it is also very important names and Bruno Elias. They will leap to go to Europe very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment