November 21, "Kılıçdaroğlu gave a final decision. Selectable conference on December 11 there!" he had written. http://www.sabah.com.tr/Yazarlar/yukselir/2010/11/21/chpde_neler_oluyor
E-mail blitz that keeps me writing again after readers some very valuable, "CHP wrong with the AKP's power mix, and so cringe!" had been attacked in the form of insults as usual.
Some colleagues also found the writing pretentious, and even what I have written confirmation from the CHP edemeyince, Kılıçdaroğlu'ndan top, "yet it does not make a decision!" when you receive comment on the "bad gümledi" şahsımla he had mocked.
I will not mock anyone. Of any colleague, "What haberrrrr? Together Kemal Bey see girmeseydi hernia surgery, the general assembly on December 11 would be the same as I wrote," I will not do nazire saying blah blah.
Just what is going on CHP to me as I get drafted by the AKP şakşakçılığı accusing each other of the readers that make the movement of snook, "What is cystic?" will not say.
But a little high müsaadelerinizle do their own ad. Because I deserve it too. Would argue. CHP in the last period, what is happening, Exploring better than me, smelling, and the readers know these worlds can be transferred to another pen!
And read, "Let Polemik, it suddenly got his wife," the intention of the corners, cut the headlines Ahkam a humble journalist, I advise my colleagues that, sir:
"He is now on leave aşkınıza American diplomats, such as hearsay, something to do original reporting with information on non-liner, this beautiful profession çizdirmeyin charisma! Please try to get information like the man of the men, and if possible, before transferring this information to your readers through a tight sieve! Okay?"
No comments:
Post a Comment