Another Love Story (2007) - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Love Story (2007)

''That's where I lay. Rain is falling on my face. But I do not feel anything. To determine the way in the white band will bring an instant death. A beautiful scene: the victim in the rain. A bright light. Razor-sharp. One woman. Every time a woman should be. It's here. Dear Mette, I do not know where to go. Turned my back on the world move away.''

- FineDid he?
- Why?
- A beautiful woman and the mystery ... All black and white films that do not start?

Time and space could be a fake but real''feelings. Reality is very far away. Can turn to reality again skeptical. Every day, Julia will tell the truth erteliyordum day. And at the end of Sebastian's face does not even matter because Jonas was absent and replaced him.''

No comments:

Post a Comment