"Three silahşorlar" - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Three silahşorlar"

Late and when I receive this newspaper, is Ronaldinho's transfer to Fenerbahce. And given this news in the headlines. That headline for Fotomaç internal sayfaymış, köşeymiş does not matter .. According to the head is not news, according to the head taking the title ..
Just Fotomaç newspaper headline was the case .. Before writing this article on the subject once again to take a glance at Google, "Three silahşorlar" I wrote. Google said to me, "Did you mean: The Three Musketeers" ..

Say, of course .. Because, as made by Fotomaç'ın headline "Silahşorlar" I do not have a word. I hesitated for a moment that I know wrong. Because of this incorrect title of a small headline, not a big headline.

But I typed the wrong call; Fotomaç'ın truth, however, which of his stories?

Late and when I receive this newspaper, is Ronaldinho's transfer to Fenerbahce. And given this news in the headlines. That headline for Fotomaç internal sayfaymış, köşeymiş does not matter .. According to the head is not news, according to the head taking the title ..

Fotomaç'ın three months ago the news agenda, the news for some reason, the same can be raised after three months. When transferred to the agenda .. The club's technical director, or when such a plan .. And the football players, news of the football team, even tanımıyorken ... How this happens can come to Turkey for signing ..

However Fotomaç doing good can be called up to sales.

I wonder if readers actually Fotomaç ...

Super League Three Musketeer Period Is this the end?

The first three of the league's super long, devoid of the three greatest. What a beautiful sight .. Turkey Anatolian teams in the league see the deterioration of their confidence and monopolleşmenin ..
Of course, there is a major contribution in this Bursa Spor. Ertuğrul Sağlam tutoring Bursa Spor being champions last year, the Anatolian teams gave a great self-confidence.

Sport in the last few years in Sivas, represented the successful games, but unstable. Another example of this of course also in Trabzon ..

But this year's situation to another .. Given the situation in three of the three largest trust does not .. So three büyüksüz Anatolian teams, took three first place.

He was asked which team do a live broadcast screens Erbakan Hodja: "Very dark blue I wear yellow since childhood. But I congratulate Trabzonspor. Difficult as the team managed to Anatolia and olabilmiştir champion .. "

Spouse to rally in London last year, he said: "If football is not Ergenekon, say this as a Fenella, Ontario champion .."

Erdogan is also very different from that of other leading düşünmüyordur I think Fenerbahce ..

***

I also as a Fenerbahce, Fenerbahce leaders attending the Anatolian teams congratulate, I wish continued success ..

No comments:

Post a Comment