Text pieces, divided - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Text pieces, divided

Trying to scramble to put the layout on the flow of life başedeceğim thinking how, once again, leaving the road. Writing plans brought confusion, I mean. Here, even if I completed the article www.sonpeygamber.info do not have time to send one more time to read carefully. Fatma K. Yazışıyoruz around with the font Barbarosoğlu agenda. Fatima is preparing for publication a new novel. Find articles in this newspaper for a while was given. We have common concerns that have roughly the same generation, a few writers, even öncelesek literature to base the work on the agenda and want to stay back and be in the comments.

Kararımla leave you own the place does not seem possible any written text, each one is calling me from a different angle because I write to develop and thus becomes a piece of a discipline.

Then the defense can take one through the heavy paper is to reproduce the rhythm and words vehabına gerous. Fragmentation is a moment in an article, newspaper article, probably speaks for itself. Hair excess of forty-two letters of a word or even the lack of yararken changed the meaning of the surprises of the sentence. Suburb, is the existence, for instance, sometimes after going out of my hand ... and sometimes thousands of sentences and the meaning multiplied eye sees it wrong, is an important part in them realizes.

Another kind of falling apart in the text. Sentence of a story stands in my mind, multiplying and dumped screen notebook. But what is going on ... hurry for an event or a newspaper because of the overlapping hourly turns, as well. Due to a novel vurgusundaki attending.

The story used to be booked, morning hours. The days they are happy. Now the story of the formation of more expected in the coming months in a memo sent into space on the table stackin. Sometimes pushing all the power of time and the formation of self-belief to face the day comes yontuyor.

Had to separate for months, sometimes daydream the records in a corner of the files to be added to my scrapbook I started to warm up my hand sürmediğim romanıma again in October. Initially, the flow of the text input file to focus on the precise details on the screen trying to penetrate, and this time only sometimes caught myself looking at the screen blankly, zannıyla yabancılandığım by novel.

Now I've fallen away from the beginning of the table again. Texts started a re-exposed to the threat of fragmentation. Previous preparation and stay away from the next re-orientation times and days at a desk with a net journey time will be doubled.

Italo Calvino, "Courses of America" conference in a series titled the book consists of texts, literature, examines the nature of the field a few care about. These qualities as well as in the past thousand years, lives in the next thousand years, in essence, will enable changes in the formal literature, and also have an indispensable assets of tools and formats vary in the literature are strong enough to keep standing. Calvino, respectively, mentioned the following qualities: lightness, speed, precision, visibility, multiplicity, and consistency. (Last dökememiş Calvino paper for the quality of life, not fidelity.)

Cheek by jowl with text attributes of each author and the reader's own way, they could. Always have to hit the road with the text of the author pick up very well for these qualities can help.

And these qualities continue to think about when preparing my suitcase on the "lightness" virtues reminded myself, I left half a mind to move the text as possible. I turned to novel when I came to cleanse the excess words, how many times it is necessary to take over as per table at the expense ... when I switch to foreign eyes, satisfying novel to me, I want this ...

Calvino for the lightness of the importance of literature and author, writes, explaining: "... his back kovamızın will meet the new millennium, in any way, to find there own götürebileceklerimizden ummaksızın more."


FACEBOOK PAGE

Turn your head as fast as the digital area of human inventions. Each invention to follow, not I rate every opportunity. What have your personal site, take advantage of what from Facebook. All the best to give the matter the right to use my time writing.

I had to write this note. Some folks step facebook page opened, who opened, or who do not know. I thank them. Request is beginning of a page, not open the page to indicate that the fall from my side. Also, I use my writing style as not being in the outside I would like comments from readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment