Tavsanli Linyitspor coach Mustafa Akcay, "an event started with the first half of the field acemiliği I can not say we played a good game. However, some on-site and active changes in the second half of the game çevirebildik favor. Score chart we look at the bottom or the top teams in this league seems to has disappeared from the statement. For Prestigious I'm happy. The remaining three scores are also taking aim maçımızda would like to close the first half loss. " he said.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Tavsanli king's house
Tavsanli Linyitspor coach Mustafa Akcay, "an event started with the first half of the field acemiliği I can not say we played a good game. However, some on-site and active changes in the second half of the game çevirebildik favor. Score chart we look at the bottom or the top teams in this league seems to has disappeared from the statement. For Prestigious I'm happy. The remaining three scores are also taking aim maçımızda would like to close the first half loss. " he said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment