"I pray to get a Muslim" - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, November 26, 2010

"I pray to get a Muslim"

President Obama's paternal grandmother, great-grandson of going on pilgrimage to the Muslim prayer, he said.

U.S. President Barack Obama's paternal grandmother, great-grandson of going on pilgrimage to the Muslim prayer, he said.

Obama's uncle, Said Hussein Obama the pilgrimage to the 88-year-old Kenyan with Sarah Omar said in a statement to Saudi newspaper, "My grandson Barack prayed to pass through the religion of Islam," he said.

Obama was baptized in 1988 in Chicago, says that Christians constantly. One-fifth of Americans, Obama is a Muslim sandığınını recently as a result of the emergence of a public opinion survey on the need to make a statement heard in the White House. Obama is a Christian faith and its subsidiary and reported that each day I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment