He was born in Yattara'ya days - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

He was born in Yattara'ya days

Sports Betting Super League on Friday, December 3 will host the Trabzonspor Bucaspor'u field, the team captain a chance to form Yattara'ya Ibrahima was born.

The latest league 7 Besiktas match the pitch of the first 11 weeks of Yattara'nın, Burak Yılmaz cezalısı card because the league is expected to take part in the first 11 after an interval of 7 weeks.

The first 11 games this season, a total of 5 from the field Yattara'nın match Fenerbahce 1, Sivasspor 2 goals in the match, has a total of three goals.

Yattara, took part in the face of Bucaspor do his best, said: "I started the season well but I could not find a chance to form in recent weeks. Hocama have respect for. Gave me the chance to show it when trying to assess the best way, "he said.

They want to finish the first half of the league's leading express Yattara, "I'm in this team, in favor of love. I believe that these supporters again to show a form to hold and play. My team win and do my best to reach the goal, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment