Diyarbakir Dicle University Research Hospital, recorded significant improvements in health in recent months. 2 main vein to the heart is closed to 99 percent of the brain and the hospital was about to die from Cardiovascular Cerrahisi'ne Katie Power, the open-heart ameliyatıyla returned to life.
Assistant perform surgery. Assoc. Dr. Ismail Disease, told the patient returned from the dead. Disease, "The patient came to us was about to die. Obesity and smoking a lot depending on the two main vein to the brain, heart, found that 99 per cent off. Now we have the surgery. Surgery lasted two hours. We had the open heart ameliyatıyla of our patient's health. Very pleased ". he said.
Truck driver Thanks to Allah is Forgiving, Osman said he had the power in the lives of six children. Power, "I was eating dinner. By day 3 layer was drinking tobacco. Chest pain and was taking a long time. Suddenly rahatsızlandım. I feel great after the operation. Comfortable walking and I can breathe easy. The doctor and his team would like to thank Ismail Bey. I'm grateful to them." 'he said.
Dinleyin
Fonetik olarak okuyun
No comments:
Post a Comment