Tekirdag itself has cheated claimed his wife 45-year-old Nurhayat Ferimaz'ı hands and strangle the 52-year-old insurer Evans Ferimaz'ın two years ago, oral sex is not a prostitute to the beating of women or penis biting wounding occurred. After this incident the murder Nurhayat Ferimaz'ın "I fooled you I fooled you," he said and the couple's ongoing live discussion.
He has cheated claimed 45-year-old wife with her hands strangle the 52-year-old Evans Ferimaz, gendarmes, the process followed last month removed from the Tekirdag Criminal Court of Peace by the "willful killing" crime arrest to prison was made. Evans Ferimaz'ın prosecutor arrested in his words, the murder also occurred behind the scenes. He killed himself because his wife cheated on his wife two years ago advocating virtue Ferimaz'ın confessed to cheating with prostitutes. Ferimaz, the prosecutor said in his statement:
"My husband often go to Istanbul was and always go to Istanbul from suspect did. Phone messages and msn conversations followed. Message from the and correspondence fill in the life of another man that I learned. Me why has cheated I asked the 'I do not care, I live my life I said. I I went crazy. Spirits I've strangled killed. Telephone and computer correspondence'll see everything. I have cleared my honor "
Women were beaten, not for oral sex
His wife, he thought himself cheated death for women, and by virtue Ferimaz'ın hostess with two years ago that life emerged. In 2008, his wife not at home at a time working as a bar hostess who brings home a woman who lives here Ferimaz'ın intercourse with the woman for money, that was learned. The hostess brought home to women who want oral sex Ferimaz, do not accept these requests for tattoos on women, by women Ferimaz'ın hostess appeared to injure by biting his penis. Evans Ferimaz women who suffer from Istanbul Forensic Medicine Institute has received from the reports of his penis had been bitten. 1 st seen in Tekirdag Criminal Court of Peace on the case of the parties to abandon their complaints fell.
SAVE UNIQUE added to the KILL KILL
This event is not always fight to be heard and discussed, then a pair of Ferimaz said. Nurhayat deceased spouse constantly Ferimaz'ın 'If you live your life I'm living my own life. If you're cheating is cheating on me I 'was also noted. By virtue Ferimaz'ın internal medicine in the house a year ago he wants to commit suicide, but killed his wife Nurhayat Ferimaz'ın Ferimaz be taken to the hospital by the rescue emerged. Nurhayat Ferimaz 45 years old who were killed by drowning, Selim Pasha in Istanbul's Silivri district yesterday making the land was given after the afternoon prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment