Caner Budak burly young man crying 'Aykut brother I beg you. Save me from this woman. Sewage every day God I'm willing to take the photo. I'll go anywhere you want, but I'll work till morning to send a woman to hire me. That such humiliation anywhere. I'm a reporter, do lady's private servant? .. I will try to teach me to shoot. Dignity of others by breaking, I can not take anymore 'He said ...
Caner said the person the best of the morning newspaper reporter, magazine service. Discipline, personality, hardworking, polite young man and the lion. Caner Budak recognize all the good artists. Such heads, directors who brought their young daughters, car wash, private affairs that is not from a reporter looking clowns.
Still, 'I wonder too exaggerating Caner' I thought. But friends say the same thing when all the reporters ... Caner Meğerse burst, did not want to go to work with any Ruhat Ünaldı.
Hearted manager will be decided in such a situation. Ruhat fashion pages a week preparing to face the Lady stood. Was separated from his wife's surname, but was Biliktan.
'Look at me, I've hosted in three to five times TRT think himself Ajda Pekkan ... Self-control. Unless you never had I can not. How much salary you get guys that are offensive, trying for several hours a day do you know? I take my Cairo said they were not enough like you came out? They forget the real journalists parachuted down from the sky like you did, 'I said. Of course I may have said something else! ..
Mmmm ... Happy hour before a room where people called Victory. Went right to the point 'duh Aykut, what are you doing to Ruhat Ladies, you both came in to complain to me ...' Zafer Mutlu was surprised because I've heard from the first time such a thing. Or very difficult to stay together, but it was clear that the stay.
'What I was doing that? .. Huge young man cried. I could not bear to think about everything I said. I think that my second thought, such as by journalists parachuted to sending came down, 'I said. Of course, I am writing kibarcasını.
Happy with the victory of the hand holding his forehead and face had become flushed and still remember it clearly.
'Neee ... Have you told them to Ruhat wife said, and fell to thinking.
Let me know that the morning newspaper editors Ruhat'ın Güngör Mengi had secretly been dating ... Even the 'big love' between them had. They had to wait for marriage.
I'm awake or journalists go ... Imagine my service dependent fashion writer, the second man after the boss, editor-in-chief to marry ... I stood up and said 'I am sending you a shortcut to' I'm throwing the brush? Full dangalakça ...
In fact, it should wake up to the first person I'm supposed to be. In light of the opposite division in the year '20 memories Vakkorama'da 'had opened a photo exhibition named. Betina-Cem Hakko very stylish pair of boot-up, was invited to organize. Everything was improvised. Ajda Pekkan Gungor Mengi this or coincidence with his brother sat at the table. I do not blame me or my contribution to the smallest ... I was also invited Ruhat. Let me know what state ... Ajda Pekkan taa young woman with the fans as the man dating in great secrecy, he sat alone ... Will work? Almost Ruhat would beat me. Dinner was already abandoned. Cem Hakko is witness over all things. Buggy, and came running to the door, lest it should go ... During that scene I was supposed to wake up. But I did not even come to my mind believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment