A bad reputation if I can grab - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A bad reputation if I can grab

'Silver' series with the Middle East Hollywood star to overtake a reputation which has become the Songül Payment of: "People love me the great one I do not mean. Myself to fame grab if I my be good for doubt"

Tardu Flordun'la is co-starring 'Great Double' series after a long break with a return to the screen of the Songül Payment, played four years ago, 'Silver' series was the star of the Middle East. Harper's Bazaar magazine's July issue of payment for giving an interview to Kırmacı Sebnem; fame, after having told.

* CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS of Songül PAYMENT ...

Stability WANT THIS VERY IMPORTANT
Bulgaria and the Middle East 'Silver' series have captured the incredible popularity. Sees very little interest in the world have seen the star. These interests, whether you had thought about the meaning of fame?
I made a good start as a young player, I've always preferred as a student, a theater in my career, everything went well, then I love my knee was the first in Turkey. Even in all countries of the Middle East and the Balkans has created indignation. How do I question, of course, I thought. While people at the beginning, this series of five me, he took ten steps forward. I do, but stability is very important in the profession. Although my hands are shaking, I can go and play one hand trembling, a surgeon but I do not do it. Fame, nothing so ...

Pathological condition HAPPENS
Perceptions changed after fame?
My profession is very important to me but I've not more important. Our profession is our so called egosantrik. I'm just doing my job, people like me does not mean I'm one of the sublime. People work separately, must be a separate entity. I can make the audience identify with a role, can you believe it, but I also believe that if, that is a pathological condition.

If you open a little more ...
Is close to my own reputation, according to my reputation if my relationship, I do not think it would be good for me.

SEVEN and I REALLY UNDERSTANDING
Thanks to a series destined to be the only one not easily have a love experience. Let's do a little hungry, I'm sure there are interesting details.
After the series began in the theater. That period was very weak, whether this difference, for me the syrup, stuffed, are those who brought cookies. Though their homes, their families have made me dinner like one.

Do you think it's normal?
Pretend their relatives, they were very friendly and sincere. I'm famous for those who want to take pictures with me and I can understand the difference between people who really love.

Did they believe that ...
I believed. Other approaches are forcing me, because it would then be an object. People who follow a positive or negative, is criticized. That something constructive ...

No comments:

Post a Comment