After a while I was in Ontario ... I was going to ride minibus industry. Weather was hot, people were sweating, had open windows ... In remote districts, while running fast, then slow down suddenly, we have approached to the edge. Skip to pay when Van the man suddenly realized that, I got to love it sober without this type of shirt, shapeless, bedraggled, sweaty, smelly guy is probably in the back! .. What if my mind was scattered at that time: the Sultan's robe I thought I had laid on the donkey! .. Help in the arms of a stranger I've seen, I feel the pain of the relatives would be that's definitely! ..
I came to istanbul. I opened the cupboard, took off his shirt. Add a side and two other bags made from clothing, put it aside. The first guests were leaving home to go to Duzce. Oh, and I took a post! ..
*
Now this is just, I wonder if the story just an ordinary T-shirt? Of course not!
We offered us everything, we see over the person who submitted! A lot like going to work, an idea, project or service, we have seen in the wrong place and the wrong way or wrong If we hear from the mouth of someone we can hate him!
An inference that he needs to:
A work, an idea, a group, part of a service, if we in that ideal and mission, with its own special color and shape that we look back we will not forget! .. Right, proper, well-groomed, cultured people who will, if informed, equipped, and it will be offered to people when and hanımefendilik beyefendilik going to be very careful.
Because people; presented outfit "who" was looking back before ...
No comments:
Post a Comment