Tayfun Cora is eagerly awaiting the new season - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tayfun Cora is eagerly awaiting the new season

Tayfun Cora is eagerly awaiting the new season
For a long time apart from the team due to injury Tayfun Cora, miss uniform, he said.

The club's official website descriptions and the defensive player, lived disability itself the first time in many influences, but this time used to indicate "Form I as soon as possible to reach my physician has given the program in line with the treatment I and my work intensively keep on. Days two and four hours in the hall and field exercise work I'm done. Davraz camp will begin running with the team, but according to my collection of my work there will be certain situations, "he said.
Form very miss expressed Tayfun, "Football I love it. Green fields, soccer ball and jersey I miss you so much. My friends together to fight, the fans of our embracement, win joy of the longing I live. Biran first heal in the new season in the team where I want to buy," he said.
Agriculture, Turkey Cup acquiring ingratiate himself after strangling said Tayfun, "such a success, and we, as fans of both the community of our most needed. Already trophy after the supporters of our joy in seeing it was worth it. Such a success to achieve an important place to go. We Trabzon As the players or the league championship trophy of the championship very well know what that means. However, our team of foreign players to see what happens in the best of success
happened. If such a joy experienced in championship trophies, championship if they can not predict what will happen and they "made the comments.
On the team coach Senol Gunes Tayfun indicate a very serious impact, it continued as follows:
"Senol Hoca Trabzon and Trabzonspor then how well you know we know. Footballer of dialogue or high level. Everyone trouble listening to him pursuant to produce. His task improved after the team all the players their confidence increased I would say. The player with the same degree of care to , the players do not have to have an approach. This led to the creation of a new competitive environment. Competition we have realized the underlying factors behind the exit, "he said.
Next season at the top that they want to express Tayfun, "This year Chelsea a major success which the defending champions. Next season, Technical Director, Şenol Güneş together with this goal we will believe. A good staff there. Do supplement with a much better stop the bleeding can come," said .
Say that the positive effect of marriage itself Tayfun, "I thoroughly scheme came into life after marriage. Would be talking about all the benefits of marriage, I now understand it better," he completed his remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment