Saying, children working in Printing and Silver Warehouse - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Monday, June 28, 2010

Saying, children working in Printing and Silver Warehouse

Most major cities have been forced to emigrate to the children of Kurdish families. However, after the disintegration of the Soviet collapse had forced the economy to immigration from Turkey and there are children without families. One of them with broken Turkish of this "will save lives," says ...

The two boys worked in the printing shop, two colleagues of citizens and humorous. Goldsmith workshop is run on the Moldovan girl "can not go to school, forbidden to have foreign," he says. We reserve the names. Smile on their face when responding to questions, the answers that they are holding on to life at the same time ...
13 years old: "Reading does not bless everyone, fate ..."

Printing do printing. The first time I met a journalist (laughing). I came from Nigde. My family is still there. I have been working since the age of 13. Currently 15 years old. I was reading, but I quit. I was also successful in school. Sometimes I even get thanks. But everyone is destined not to read, the fate ... I worked with my brother were at home. But my brother went to the army. I started staying in a friend. He has friends that do this job. I do not have insurance. I sometimes sold goods on the road drawing. But the police will come and get. Even the last day someone came and stood over me slapped. "What have I done" I said, was a further slap in the face. Struck innocent. Although I still can not hit, but a crime. Showed that the gun "I'm the police," he said. Civilians. I later that police ... Anyway ... 30-40 million won a day when I hit the street. My dream was to be a cop, but he lay dolphins. Had to go to school.
15 years old: "into the European Union we will not have to work"

I'm 15 years old. I'm doing the same thing here. 8. I'm in class. 'm In Istanbul for 11 years. In my family lives in Esen. I am early riser. When I came over here with school buses. I also have come from Nigde. My money is changing weekly. Work-related ... I'll be future teachers. I'll try to read as well. Not satisfied with this life force, but we will shoot anyone. At least we do not beg. But we should enter the European Union will not have to work. Then I'll be more successful in school.

Children working in silver craftsmanship, the diseases facing ... Mirka is a silver polisher's workshop this situation "destiny" and to accept ... The biggest complaint of Anna, the weather is nice not to go out ...
17 years old: "Chemicals from the cancer is everyone"

17 years old. Erzincan go. I went to school but I left high school at two. I veterans living in the neighborhood. My mother, my father works in a family myself. My brother is reading. My dream jewelry. I love this job. I get 70 million per week, but I do not see the money. I do not have insurance, but my boss "I'll do," he says. Are there chemicals. That is why everyone has cancer. That the fate of this job. I'm here to finish the job. Good because my boss and he worked there after school, and three workshops were leaving. So leave me at 6 pm. I do not want to go to school. What will I do read.
13 years old girl: "I want to go outside when the weather is good"

Is in Turkish is not good. 13 years old. A friend of my father's boss. I learn the job he has sent me here. This brand new silver shining. I can not go to school, I'm banned for foreigners. I get allowance. But not all the same, is changing. I'm glad I did work. But sometimes I get bored. I want to go out when weather is good. This is a very hot. The room is very small. Sometimes I get bored. My family in Moldova. My parents sent me here to recover. I sometimes seven, sometimes six hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment