Natu fashion photographer in Samsun - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Natu fashion photographer in Samsun

Samsun to photograph dance performances for children with disabilities who came to Samsun David Sean Natu, businessmen asked for support.
In Samsun, on the tiny dance instructor who Gamze Birsöz'ün disabilities by providing dance classes to sign a policy in Turkey, the famous fashion photographer David Sean Natu'nun did not escape attention. Samsun on May 19 visited the Journalists Association of Natu-speaking, in Samsun was close to not being able to see sufficient support in terms of sponsors.

Will capture images of domestic and overseas exhibitions also using the world aim to introduce the Natu, "a photo shoot derived from income, disabled children need to use in want. Dance teacher, Gamze Birsöz'ün disabled children dance classes has given its website the news I've seen. Me were impressed. I For these children wanted to do something useful. So here I am. " he said. 10-year-old disabled boy's home, condemned to be sent original consent was not recording Natu, said: "Two days Samsun'm in. Photo art seriously support or not I've seen. It obviously upset me was. People in this field to be more sensitive to think. If you stay here while I'm If I need to see the interest in, brings the world's best photographers in Samsun, Turkey in this matter, it would be more than an opportunity to announce to the world. Samsunlu businessmen would expect significant support. "

Natu also handicapped children for attention is enough to spark everyone's hands and give the disabled children can recover from being sentenced to house said.

No comments:

Post a Comment