In the eyes of the golden belt - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Monday, June 28, 2010

In the eyes of the golden belt


Selcuk Aydin boxer has a silver belt, gold eyes stared into the belt.

World Boxing Council (WBC) in Romania's fight against world Velter Sıklet silver belt silver belt Ionut Dan Ion'u points by beating the owner of the boxer Selcuk Aydin, golden eyes stared at the belt.

Çarşıbaşı Culture and Services for the organization of the Association comes from the town of Trabzon, Selcuk Aydin Çarşıbaşı welcome ceremony was held at the Republic Park.

The ceremony, Governor Çarşıbaşı Ozkan Demir, Coskun Yilmaz Mayor, representatives of political parties and civil society organizations and many citizens attended.

Selcuk Aydin, in his speech here, Çarşıbaşı'nda fans to get together and very happy to embrace them as stated,''Of course we have won great success. We fought like lions and we won, but we will look at us. From where we left as soon as possible will continue to work. Çarşıbaşı people who embrace me,''he said thank you.

To start training again, stating that Selcuk Aydin, said:
Into the ring again in about 3-4 months''would consider leaving. My lover, my knockout win with my exercises, but they all matches 3-0, 5-0 does not end. Romanian opponent, I had a very good quality boxers. Rough-and-match went on, but I was due my lack. Damage to my eardrum in the middle of the match occurred. Preparation would be different than strictly spades. The match would not have lasted 12 rounds. Selcuk Aydin true then everyone in my next match to see better.''

Aydin said that no standing under the arch of the eye,''the Haitian Boxer Andre Anderson has Berto'nun belt I want to get in my face. I had come to Haiti due to the earthquake. Berto, I have to give three months on the match. Not given by default will have lost. Silver belt so I will be under the belt. Berto'nun has compelled me to fight. Waiting for the match to give me the job. Beat him with a gold belt I want to be''he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment