
Sports News: Liverpool Acibadem volleyball team, last season's European Champion Clubs' Cup final which Italy's Bergoma the rival team, the German Christiane Fürst'ü volleyball team was the floor.
Sports News: Liverpool Acibadem, has signed a contract with the German Volleyball Fürst
Fenerbahce Acibadem volleyball team, last season's European Champion Clubs' Cup final which Italy's Bergoma the rival team, the German Christiane Fürst'ü volleyball team was the floor.
Fenerbahce Acibadem volleyball team, Lioubov Sokolova'dan important player in the German National Team Christiane Fürst'ü linked to the color. Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu for Christiane Fürst signing ceremony held at the Press Conference Room and the General Secretary Vedat Olcay Healthcare Group Chairman Mehmet Ali Aydin attended.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mehmet Ali Intellectuals, "earlier today gave his name did not star a player's transfer realized. Bergoma'dan Christiane Fürst'ü transfers have. You know, a strong team we had. Champions League finals, had. Our goal next year, this trophy to win. Therefore create a strong team. This is one of the most valuable player in our team will Fürst, "he said.
Later, speaking German volleyball Christiane Fürst said, "First, where I, everyone before the Mehmet Ali Bey would like to thank. Milan came to both me and the manager talk to me was, I want to thank. Intent very seriously that I understand. I then I did not think too much. I was very pleased, "he said.
Fenerbahce chose the reason was asked Fürst, "especially for me a great chance to Fenerbahce to select. Mehmet Ali Bey's interest in me, and transfer of finishing is willing, he said. Very warm way of discussions, I have chosen. Fenerbahce, too A team with great potential.'s volleyball team is one of Turkey's traditional. Goals, I will correspond with my goals. It has a large fan base, will suffer. There were other offers, but the biggest reason
be a better investment in the team's size and proximity of Mehmet Ali, "he replied. Osmokrovic previously met at Cannes Fürst stating," I've played with many players. I played seven years in the national team level, I'm lucky. I'm past all the players the chance to play big, "he said.
Referring then answer the questions of Aydin Mehmet Ali, "We are the European Champions League Cup we want to get. Our opponents in the final would appreciate if another Turkish team," he said. World-famous players, contact a Turkish manager with the help of late indicating that intellectuals, "a Turkish manager there. My friend and my advisor is. I am all the transfer talk to him as I do. I know one person there," he said.
Finally, "Tomorrow, 3:30 p.m. at Skowronska be here. Tomorrow also be another surprise in" the intellectuals, Jean de Brant'in is still the team's technical director, and will discuss with him the next week, he added.
No comments:
Post a Comment