Yellow-blue 12 years as chairman Yildirim Mahmut Uslu's right arm after the match has taken the decision to resign will be implemented within a few days.
F. Garden at City of aftershocks of the earthquake which occurred after the match to face the day began to emerge. Area of intense criticism from Congress in fiscal chairman Aziz Yildirim's opposition right-hand man for years, known as Mahmut Uslu, F. Garden 'is to put a period in the past 12 years. Advertisement scandal and fled the stadium in the next championships after the FB plans to leave the meeting on TV to convince the Saints Lightning, while Vice President Mahmut Uslu Murat Özaydınlı and had decided not to continue.
Days later, Khan said the break. Lightning take on the responsibility and apologized to the saint. Uslu Özaydınlı decision came only a few days up to his promise, the application will. Mahmut Uslu decision about a close friend and a very important business to share the sorrow poured inside. Uslu's reasons for leaving at work in his own words:
"City and our City matches the most painful period of administration bills. We experienced a lot. We spent sleepless nights with our friends. F. Garden of Life was another. Everything was from. Trabzon after the match but I made a promise. And I'll meet him. I'm leaving now.
There are few managers from within the sport. So it can absorb some subjects better. Transfer of teachers in the selection and can make mistakes. Would stumble about to breast the tape. But was too tired. We've worked with many teachers. We always strive to bring the best. Who would believe that we will bring the European champion team's coach? But not the absence. Man failed. I hope such a thing, who would it be?
'Kezman was upside down'
Kezman, before and after transfer as necessary to allocate 2. When kezman F. Garden 'were eating that day, broke down all compensates. Alex received a letter of recommendation yielded five million dollars. Was not tested. We have two million dollars annually to the player. Alex Kezman came when four million dollars, but also wanted to hike in nature. Prices are necessarily the ceiling. Other players were also affected. Lugano receiving 1.5 million, has requested $ 4 million initially and then 2.5 million Euros was signed.
I was in the stands, I honor the name of the most pugnacious. Long time did not interfere in anything. But why would an administrator? Will react to the wrong course. Always been a misinterpretation. I was sitting like a lamb? G. Sarayli, Liverpool do not do with a manager? Is somehow sympathetic to some of theirs.
Which was executive director until the end of life? Me so much anymore. Then I'll look at my business power, more people will be familiar with. Of course I will come to matches. I can not remove someone from my love of F. Garden. "
'FIGER EN CHEAP managers'
"I can not pay right Figer'in Juan. Our club is in the way of the world gave us great support. Middle quarterfinals. When staying at one of the Top 8 players who have let them. Figer'in players, the architect of success. Luciano, Nobre players such as 400-500 thousand dollars combined. F. Garden 'contributions are eating too. Alex, too. Deivid was occasionally effective. Figer'le we did not spend so much money on transfers. And all of them succeeded.
Another misconception was that Güiza'da. We have received many difficulties. Figer remove players from the club was bankrupt. We eat us. "
No comments:
Post a Comment