Domenicali, Critique of the "Film Shooting Test" in the subject relaxed - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Domenicali, Critique of the "Film Shooting Test" in the subject relaxed

Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali, after shooting a week ago Fiorano'daki ad testing rules because of the dispute said they wanted to be clarified.

Italian team made shots Fiorano'da promotional tool, but at the same shooting was criticized because the new parts to test.

Domenicali "A lot of people like to talk I think. I'm a problem if my cell phone I use and personally call you. I like the style like this, something to tell you (the press) to use."

"But the day of filming was quite clear. If people want to be more comfortable if they do then the meeting is to discuss rules and issues that do not hear 100%." he said.

Domenicali, Ferrari's Fiorano shooting did not think I did something wrong.

Domenicali "shooting day; müşretilerimiz, and our connection to people about 100 kilometers to good use as possible we want."

"If you want to shoot you have to pay some money and we did it. And if you can call me if there are problems which can make and description." he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment