Do Santos Elano coming back? - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do Santos Elano coming back?


Bilrikte with the national team mate Robinho held a press conference for the Elano'dan very subtle messages;

Sports News: Do Santos Elano coming back?

Bilrikte with the national team mate Robinho held a press conference for the Elano'dan very subtle messages;

Robinho held a press conference with the sambacı, G. Palace will not remain with the relevant questions with a witty tongue, "Last season I played bad. I did not like at all. Maybe they will send," he replied.

Elano, Santos and M. City of teammates who homies for Robinho, the "You look at him not me constantly Santos misses says. The work goes well, the Cossack Cossack will come. I Santos'lu managers about him constantly pressuring you. Elano because they were bored with me, but I want to play with him again, "he said.

Santos is Jamelli manager, "so we'd love to see Elano'yu. But I also imagine we are building," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment