Agyness Deyn'den style tips - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Agyness Deyn'den style tips

Super model Agyness Deyn, journalist Fiona Byrne naag.com is named for the site in cooperation.

Proposed a model of the style you want to buy? Agyness Deyn'e problem! Super model by journalist Fiona Byrne naag.com collaborate for the site and this site for news on the latest trends and fashion advice is made.

Agyness, about this initiative, underlining their ideas will not stick to people and said: "Just say what will come forward, 'you have to wear it at will"

The web site now, Agyness and Fiona who listened to advice, has fans. But this expectation is not one of her projects. Also want to publish interviews with famous designers, especially Wang'le Alexander. Agyness açıklıyır: "Fashion is one of the most real people. Quite modest and funny. "

Not only a successful model adopted at the same time Agynes Deyn style icon, so long did not want to work in this sector eydir admit: "You know, fashion is in, although I do not like fashion. I'm not fashion. I just think it is something materialistic. I will be happy whatever I want it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment