Rome is preparing to put formasınıı - SPORTS - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Friday, May 28, 2010

Rome is preparing to put formasınıı - SPORTS

Rome is preparing to put formasınıı - SPORTS
Brazilian football striker Adriano, Italy in the new season the First Division (Serie A) team is preparing to wear the shirt of AS Roma.



Brazilian football striker Adriano, Italy in the new season the First Division (Serie A) team is preparing to wear the shirt of AS Roma.
Adriano, the Brazilian press conference yesterday to say goodbye to the fans and Flamengolu for the next season, probably 90 percent of Roma told to wear uniform.


Scorer, on June 6 with AS Roma president Rosella Sens come together, the transfer would shape the words, while''to Italy, I'm glad to be back to the city of emperors. Who lived in Italy earlier in development to delete annoying thing was left in me. Makes me eager to be a part of Rome. I am convinced,''he said in Rome.

Over the last six months recording Adriano was not in the forefront,''do not return for the money. They watched me for 6 months. Rome is a good choice for me. I can show myself no other place outside Italy''he said.

Adriano, the Brazilian clubs also amicably split to indicate that he continued as follows:

To Italy with my son,''my family and my future. I do not have any problems with Flamengo. They got me out. I can not talk bad about them. I spoke with everyone, I am leaving very friendly. Is important for me to return to Italy one day. I have previously lived in Italy I do not want to repeat something. Smoothly in my life I want to continue.''

Brazil national team coach Dunga has come for the 2010 World Cup held in South Africa in his first press conference, go to the AS Roma striker Adriano's career in football would be better said.

No comments:

Post a Comment