Manga Group of the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 winner of hearts - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Monday, May 31, 2010

Manga Group of the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 winner of hearts

Manga Group of the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 winner of hearts
55 held in Oslo, Norway Second in the Eurovision Song Contest Manga returning to Turkey, the stage performance has won the hearts of everyone. Sertab Erener with the first contest in 2003 to Turkey and then to the best degree to which members of the group, said the famous musicians praise



55 held in Oslo, Norway Second in the Eurovision Song Contest Manga returning to Turkey, the stage performance has won the hearts of everyone. Sertab Erener with the first contest in 2003 to Turkey and then to the best degree to which members of the group, said the famous musicians praise



Norway's Eurovision Song Contest held in Oslo, while Germany won 246 points, 170 points in second place Turkey. Latvia's capital Riga in 2003 after Turkey's Sertab Erener with the first part of the Eurovision Song Contest on the manga at the second-best success in Europe, won a million people. Authorities of music and musicians, find manga's performance was very successful. Erener, the largest share in the success of the group stage of the trust to tell them when the competition's server Bulent Özveren drew attention to the political game.

Secondly, we have closed ranks and
MANGA-final was very successful. 1 In previous contests' liğimiz, 3 'and 4 lüğümüz' had lüğümüz Manga 2 and closed the call. Germany was the first, one-third of the vote became clear he had done. Is important to be a second. Second with 167 points difference between last year there was one.
This year we have closed that gap, albeit less. Eurovision us from the Russians, Armenia, Poland and Portugal vote no, unfortunately not. I hope our Prime Minister as the political relations with these countries makes it hot, and even votes from these regions comes at us.

Congratulations from the phone incident
Hadise to represent Turkey in Eurovision LAST second, the group was congratulated yesterday by telephone. Hadise also glad to say Germany's first, 'was very successful manga. I congratulate them all. I was proud of them, "he said.

Sertab Erener
They affect millions of people
STAGE on the energy, confidence and performance was very good. In this way, millions of people were locked into the display head. They were very successful. I congratulate them.

Rudyard Kipling
I was proud
I was delighted with the manga. They also wish you success in Europe is the musical journey, I congratulate them all. Ambitious countries stand out from the 2nd to be a great success.

Solar tower
Turkey was the best of those who competed for
MANGA's performance was excellent, even for many years Turkey was the best of the contestants participating. Despite this competition, there were other good performers. Denmark and Ireland, among them was the best. I did not expect to be number one in Germany. It was cute and nice, but it was a surprise winner.

Pamela
Children get halal
MANGA was an expected result. I was looking through the eyes of certain enters the top 3. They have a very high quality job. Congratulations too. In terms of quality manga with good songs and a single in Germany and Belgium were able to drive. Good for you kids.

Sezen Cumhur Önal
Manga, music of the Musketeers
Turkish rock music has proven itself. Less revenue to the manga first. Silahşörleridir of these four men's. They have created a great myth. Unless caught up in the intoxication of the Eurovision, the world will bring big sound. Celine Dion's show itself was thanks to the Eurovision. This is a very important result.

Garo's Mafia
This is a 'Komşuvizyon' competition
Very good results were received. I would like to congratulate the manga. We have our hearts last championship, but the second. Neighbors voted together again. I always say. Eurovision, but 'komşuvizyon' competition. Manga has done a great job. Performance was also very nice.

Ali Kocatepe
I was surprised to win in Germany
GERMANY extremely surprised me in the first place. The manga was very successful and the first three deserved. Second made me happy.

Ali Riza Binboğa
In my eyes and my parents first!
MANGA, showed excellent performance. Psychologically very good. Detone free, they work like machines. When listening to 'Our children will become the first' I said. Only 26 countries have provided us with 39 votes. I was surprised to Germany. Germany, the lead singer with the sweetness of his poll think so. In my eyes our children first.

No comments:

Post a Comment