
Starting last month, "playing house game titled" Competition and the server creator Selin Ortaç Selingerie'nin underwear with the brand, for InStyle and clothing to be worn on the beach and in the life of the city had to face the lens. With intermediate to Cyprus after shots of the magazine also answered their questions.
A short time ago, "Game playing house" have begun to offer nu. Now how did you make the transition to the world of design for the screen? Is this a planned step?
- Obviously, this proposal has come at the right time too. Brand underwear, because my first goal was to anchor a little after sitting ...
Did your experience been like that before?
- No, this is my first hosting experience. He is working so well I want to do something. I think the secret to success in this business as a natural ...
Could it be as natural as you face the camera?
- As I improvised everything is already shooting occurred. two-hour broadcast in two and a half hours, we had never before cutting. 've Been preparing as a live broadcast. Scenario is not in the program, work very effectively in natural ...
The next step Acting MAY
Host of other dreams outside, got goals from?
- I came to this world once and if possible I want to try everything in my mind. There are many things I want to do, to mark progress on my projects and maybe fun ... After receiving training, and is worth trying to find some work at his job ... I like to develop myself. For example, this program had better come up to diction course.
Let us come to you, your brand ... How did you follow when creating a path Selingerie'yi?
- I knew I know is my man of the channel's underwear. I was so relevant. That I do in the market the product in terms of style and colors (especially in terms of accessories) saw lack. There exist many successful brands, but they do not do what I do. Because different concerns arise when the event will return to trading. inevitably realize their dreams and putting away his property, commercial concerns are beginning to experience. And that worries me a little something I do without, but I wanted to get himself. One without taking risks and making love.
I do not like hype in favor of naturalism
How would you describe your style you make your own?
- I do not like hype. I am in favor of being natural. Obviously I do not care too much what I wear. In daily life on a beautiful color or patterned jeans and a T-shirt I'd prefer. I love to color clothes to little details. The inscription on the shirt can be attractive or very flat, simple dress, but I colored my hair accessories or colorful shoes.
How do your clothing choices are a simple accessory?
- Aksesuvarda am in favor of simplicity, but also very much like to use the ring. I like elegant earrings. Very small but very nice outfit himself in a earring is completed. For this reason, I especially liked the style of Zeynep Erol. All designs have different but very simple and never exaggerated. In addition, the following bit of chest level, which I like long necklaces too. Have a nice outfit to add atmosphere.
I believe in divine justice NAZAR AND
Do not remove the evil from your hands almost never have a ring of beads. Do you believe in the evil eye?
- I am interested in the energy and personal development. My mother has this kind of work. I grew up in a family like the books I read are generally against this. The negative energy against the evil eye and that you will pass on the people believe the negative thoughts. But at the same time that it would back him and believe in divine justice. This ring makes me feel good about myself. "Now I'm protected," said a beautiful accessory for.
I'll YÜKSEL DIVING increased the number of the certificate
What are you going to do this summer?
- With warm weather I am wrapped in a calmer atmosphere. In a cool place to read books, chat with friends to make fun and to move this conversation to a long-term food I like. I also love the life boats. So my summer favorites from Göcek ... I'm odd branches. Dive this summer, my badge count increase and I want to upgrade. I love to enjoy the evening in a Martini Bianco or the Apple Martini if I would be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment