I'm just craving pilates - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm just craving pilates


Six months pregnant with their second child and only a weight space with Ebru Tan Shawl, "Pregnant women can do Pilates?" discussion of the last point, "Pilates is not suitable for pregnant women!" as well put it. In a sports shop 'Ebruli' name to promote his pilates ingredients with Shawl, said:

- Pilates works the whole body is. Since last year, there is a dramatic increase in gun sales. We also see figure 70 thousand in DVD sales. I love this sport, and trust me they were very show.

WHERE TRAINING AL YELİZ was that?
- Pilates is not suitable for pregnant women. Below I drew every day. Pilates, when done in a conscious manner is effected.

- I pilatesle the 'two-day program would make money doing it, I get the air' he did not hit the road. This work gave my heart and took education very seriously. Pregnancy yoga DVD out of training I do not know where the Yeliz Yeşilmen'in. If you do not have education, do you think that is dangerous. Will endanger human health. This type of work should be done unconsciously.

- With the correct breathing techniques I had a healthy pregnancy. I bought a kilo. I'm only craving pilates.

No comments:

Post a Comment