I have no debts to anyone dieting! - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I have no debts to anyone dieting!

I wrote an article yesterday about a reading as we had sent in an e-mail addressed to me 'You know you buddy! "He said, and the phrase over criticized me because I wrote the article ...

I am open to any criticism one .. But critics in the name below the belt shot to the insult and personal ambition for reactions in the same parallels the response I am ... I corner my anyone insult did not and nobody nobody insult to outmatch with the opportunities I do not recognize a variety of nicknames on the back of refuge, by the history of our day from a number of accounts that fight for truth in the A friend to me or anyone else, my friend never let the insult to ...

Praise for over 20 years in this job is someone who knows and who know me know I am ... ... not know until this time after this minute to introduce ourselves as well if not we ...

I, the created creating what because I love and I count ... me to visit whoever come very well know that their door face and front of the door until the person is accompanied by such passengers are ... because this is a humanity course is from him ...

Me again, that corner I know people very well know that, right right to surrender the name of good and beauty praised, and where he would applaud and support her like again this corner I've ever seen the bugs that without hesitation, without bending, twisting before I say I say, continue to be ...

Never personally not my fight better, more in order to achieve good ... Retired President Demirel's speech with a colorful term that 'something for myself. If you want me I am a craven 'thank goodness that is the model we ourselves do not want anything special from anyone ...

Yes, I Karaköprü'de I live ... Karaköprü'yü love ... the air is clean, transportation problems, no parking problem, no more important with each passing day it's even more beautiful mend ... Karaköprü'nün how a magnet is to understand the Sanliurfa city center Even those who will be good enough to look at a move to ha ...

Karaköprü'de residing in the town as one of my problems, of course, to write, I will express their distress ... it is my duty ... I just do Karaköprü'nün problems I write? No! Şanlıurfa'mızın the problems I write from time to time in our beautiful county, issues and problems that I'm writing ... it's the best proof that the writing is my ...

Last spell in the Karaköprü a neighborhood clinic obligatory note that intrigued ... Again, a reader of our sent email in the 'You yourself want me for' saying impolite has shown ... Such mentality shame on you ... a health care organization, a population directorate, a deed to a bank branch and its Who needs not many places like that?

Karaköprü'den today by a woman alone to take the sick child to the Education and Research Hospital, fishes the lake with a private hospital or university hospital and taken to the hospital to bring Do you think? Population over 50 thousand to 70 thousand which is nearing a Karaköprü not a multiple district to district clinics is essential ...

With no one ever did the economic point of homies .. No one's wrong with a job within not seem the mistakes we all be faced with, I have continue to be ... all of them beyond that in particular would like to state that this country, who serves who, regardless, this country in the future on behalf of a stone on a stone set from the hand kiss as well pat clap my hands ... but this country eat bread and drink the water even though the never forgive those who betrayed me. I never hesitate to criticize the mistakes I've seen .. Praise does not owe anyone a diet because ....

Healthy and happy days with the hope ...

No comments:

Post a Comment