Gisele Bündchen wants baby - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gisele Bündchen wants baby

Gisele Bündchen bebeeğ brought home after the order
Famous model Gisele Bündchen is the greatest dream realized.

Since the birth of first child, Benjamin, a family's biggest dream was to have expressed the world-famous top model Gisele Bündchen, working primarily of a large family can live in a house began do. Brentwood Street, Los Angeles with his wife Brady'nin Bündchen Tom is starting to take place at eight rooms of the villa will be two thousand square meters. Expected to cost approximately $ 20 million in the villa of a swimming pool and a garage also will have six cars. Brazilian top model to expand the family of his brother Benjamin to take the next step would be. Bündchen, "Modelling to leave but now I really do not think my career motherhood. I want to have a big family. Degradation of my body, I do not care! Soon I will give a brother Benjamin. More to come. In our new home, will be the chirping sounds of children, "he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment