Finish was tasteless - SPORTS - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Finish was tasteless - SPORTS

Finish was tasteless - SPORTS



Czech Republic and Northern Ireland alone last National Games, the host was submitted to the U.S.

Month-Star team, will participate in the World Cup in the first half against rival pulled ahead with Anil. United States, Altidore, and the winner against Turkey was Dempsey'le

National Team camp in America to the United States 2-1 in the final match by defeating his opponent lost the first time. The camp started on May 19 then 2-1 before the Czech, 2-0 defeat to Northern Ireland and the Moon-Star, and effective attacks against the U.S. also began to encounter. 4-3-3 system for the national field, will appear at the 2010 World Cup as an ideal site 11'iyle nearly crushed his opponent in the first half.

Were the judge of the GAME FIRST HALF

5. minutes, Arda, Tunca in the penalty area to "Take the horse," he said. Tuncay but the castle instead threw the ball out of bounds. 15'te Arda Tuncay's cross between the rust at this time, faced with, but he still could not find the goal. About half of the game three U.S. 27 Kazim and Arda lowering the saw. Anil takes the ball 30 yards into the penalty area and went to cross. Despite the intervention of two competing goals scored: 1-0.

The second goal we EAT TACA FIRING

While the U.S. appears effective in the second half, the team dropped out of the game. 58'de Donavan, Altidore'yi saw the empty case. He has also equalized scores: 1-1. We ate from the crown of 75'te goals. Dempsey, from the crown went to collect the penalty area and sent the ball to the net: 2-1. '86, Returning from a ball directly with American players after the match, fans say good-bye due to travel to South Africa.

I would be comfortable if your head can do many things

A national team camps in the U.S. as the star Arda Turan, at it again last night when his goal gave important messages. Said after taking the U.S. to hunt and exhibit fascinates the young soccer stars who followed, "was an enjoyable match. We're sorry, but we lost permission. Tiring and stressful that we could spend a season in camp, everyone was very well-motivated. Concentrate my head when I'm fit and playing well and I'm enjoying. I know I can do. This team should be in the World Cup because we had deserved to be there. But it was left behind, "he said.

To the table with Frank otururacağım

Hiddink's national team coach, De Telegraaf'taki interesting comments on yesterday's post was made. Hiddink, "I talked with the player. My first impression is very good. Frank Rijkaard talked Neeskens'le assistant. Turkish football with Frank too soon to know better sit at the table "he said again, UEFA Euro 2016'nın due to be given to France was heavily criticized.

National Team's defense wealth, the U.S. camp went very well for themselves and said, "We played well in the first half against the USA. The second half they had a better fight. I think I can show better performance if I play constantly, "was a phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment