Biting me - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Biting me


MVC magazine journalists and artists came together at the award ceremony. Race took place in the elegance of colorful night

Magazine Journalists Association (MVC) 17 Awards under the lens, the previous evening at a ceremony held at the Sheraton Hotel in Ataköy found. The night was sponsored by FiYapı'nın; hosted celebrities.

'Chucky' NORTH
Cagla shekels, Snoop Dogg and his wife attended the ceremony. Dress with deep cleavage with remarkable shekels, after Hussein was born in North'm always interested in her at home. By pulling on my hair, biting my chin. Him 'Chucky' call, "he said. Celebrity couples, said it was too early for the second child.
Nilgun Belgün night alone participating, be likened to suit Bulent Ersoy, "What if I'm so glad I stopped flamboyant. So far nothing compares to Bulent Ersoy, so I liked," he commented.

Maybe is PREGNANT
Gülben Ergen participating late into the night, "it is hard for children to be punctual," she apologized. Ergen, Hülya Avşar bikini photos about the "I hope you are pregnant," she said.
Past week, King of the TV awards night wearing transparent dress with a commonly spoken Ece Gürsel, "Body my body, I wish I bare I'll come. My family or anyone else to me about it does not interfere," he reacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment