
Turkcell Super League Bank Asya League last season by falling in and out of the City Sports does not miss all the matches and sports fans Ayhan Kilinc Konya Konya Sports Fanatic again rise to the Turkcell Super League with one's own is over.
Electronic News Agency (e-ha) reporter, the information acquired by, held in Istanbul Football League to promotion of the match City Sport's competitors compared with the City Sports, Karsiyaka and Altay match to watch and the favorite team to assist in Istanbul went there for a week City Sport with the bed and Konya Sport with the Shield Championship after the City made in championship celebrations participating fanatical supporters Ayhan Kılınç I am very happy my favorite City Sports won overjoyed I am Champion City Sport's Turkcell Super League will make all the matches to go and all the support I will give as descriptions found.
No comments:
Post a Comment