And sports and could not make a career! - Fashion - Style - Trendy

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And sports and could not make a career!



Sinan national volleyball Witness, won three times although the university because the school athletic career could not survive

Aromas Men's Volleyball First League a successful career, which in the international arena to represent Turkey, the national volleyball Sinan Cem witnesses, so far three times the university exam, and three in the result reached despite studying the school's volleyball career to have to leave remained. Sports in Turkey with the training in one walk trouble burning the witness, "I entered in the exams in the order of Hacettepe University, Chemistry Department, Middle East Technical University (METU) Urban Area Planning then, Hacettepe University, Sport Science and Technology, Department of winning but I volleyball career because of my resume did not. This year I also get 403 points. This time the Open University to register for military service, I'll have challenges, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment